libopenraw 0.3.1 is out.
Added a bunch more cameras, new an old, and even older.
identifyas a tool to check a file can be open. This is just for development purpose.
- Updated the Exif tag list to ExifTool 12.30.
[ a * denote that static WB coefficients have been included, unless DNG ]
- Added Apple iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro.
- Added Canon EOS M2*, EOS M50 MarkII* and EOS R3*.
- Added DJI Osmo Action, FC220, FC350, FC6310 and FC7303.
- Added Fujifilm X-E4*, X-T30 II*, GFX 50S II* and GFX 100S*
- Added Leica M11.
- Added Nikon Z9* and Zfc*.
- Added Olympus E-M10III*.
- Added OM Systems OM-1*.
- Added Panansonic G7*, GH5II* and GH6*, and alias for Panasonic G110.
- Added Pentax K3 MarkIII (DNG and PEF*).
- Added Ricoh GR IIIx.
- Added Sigma fp L.
- Added Sony DSLR-A300*, DSLR-A350*, ILCE-A7R III A*, ILCE-A7R IV A*, DSC-HX95*, ZV-E10*, QX-1*, A-1*, and A-7IV*.
- Sony HX95 was not identified properly.
- gnome/libopenraw-gnome-0.3.pc now has the right dependency version. https://github.com/hfiguiere/libopenraw/pull/2
- The Doxygen generated documentation is much more usable.
- Fix build on BSD (endian header) https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libopenraw/libopenraw/-/merge_requests/2
- Fix build on gcc 11 https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/libopenraw/libopenraw/-/issues/6
- Added a make webdist target to streamline copying the doxygen output.
- Removed a few piece of unused code in IFD, MakerNote and ljpeg decompressor.
- Use bionic on Travis CI
- Minor cleanup in the Sony code.
- Updated configure to more modern syntax (autoupdate). Requires autoconf 2.69.