libopenraw 0.3.2 is out.
Added a bunch more cameras, new an old, and even older.
[ a * denote that static WB coefficients have been included, unless DNG ]
- Added Epson RD-1X*.
- Added Leica DIGILUX3*.
- Added Nikon D1H*, D7500*, D850* and P7800*.
- Added Olympus E30*, E420*, E450*, E520*, E600* and E-P5*.
- Added Pentax K2000* and K-m* (PEF).
- Properly detect compressed data for Panasonic.
- Fix the linkage of the mp4parse library with libtool.
- Fixed the demo/ccfa to output properly the byte stream.
- Fixed BitIterator code to peek past the number of bits for Olympus decoding.
- Fixed decompression of packed Olympus ORF files.
- Fixed over reported size of Panasonic compressed Raw data.
- Refactored the Olympus decompressor: less code.
- Update Mozilla mp4parser to the latest 0.12.0 (rebased) for the CR3 parser.