The file format libopenraw supports even partially:
- Canon CR2
- Canon CRW
- Epson ERF
- Fuji RAF
- Minolta MRW
- Nikon NEF and NRW
- Olympus ORF
- Panasonic RAW and RW2
The file format that are not supported due to lack of documentation, sample or resources. There is a plan to support them in the long term. Any help is welcome.
- http://crousseau.free.fr/imgfmt_raw.htm (in French, by one of the developers of DxO)
- The excellent File Format section from the archive team wiki
The internet is somewhat rich in sample files. The manufacturers however don't provide any. Some sources:
- http://raw.fotosite.pl/ has a public repository of RAW files from various camera.
- http://www.rawsamples.ch/ has different RAW samples.
- http://www.glasslantern.com/RAWpository/ is a third source.
- http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/TEST_IMAGES/RAW/ from the Digikam team.
- Imaging Resource has a lot of sample files attached to their reviews.