Given how manufacturer document these formats, we have to reverse-engineer or use documentation issued from reverse engineering.
- dcraw the current reference implementation for RAW decoding.
- jrawio a Java library that implements RAW image decoding
- exifprobe and Exiv2 that decode several raw files
- rawness, digital photography science explain the science of raw processing and other. Very informative. (also in Spanish)
- RAW file standards try to match current standard with currently undocumented file formats and its summary.
- TIFF on which DNG and apparently other RAW format are based on.
- Adobe DNG a "standard" format that Adobe tries to push.
- X3F Foveon, the Foveon partial documentation.
- MRW Minolta RAW
- RAWpository archive of sample image data in RAW formats